1. Site presentation
By virtue of article 6 of law n° 2004-575 of the 21st of June, 2004, governing confidence in the digital economy, the users of the http://www.ibubble.camera site are informed of the identity of the people involved in its creation and monitoring:
- Owner: Notilo Plus SAS – Parc d’activités de la Valentine, Lot 4 montée du commandant Robien, 13011 Marseille, n° SIRET 81840014500012
- Head of publications: Benjamin VALTIN (CMO)
- Host: OVH SAS – 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
The site is normally accessible to all users at any time. Notilo Plus may, however, decide to interrupt the service technical maintenance operations, and will make every effort to notify users of the date and time of the intervention.
The http://www.ibubble.camera site is regularly updated by Notilo Plus. The legal mentions can therefore be amended at any time; these legal mentions nevertheless apply to the user, who is encouraged to refer to them as frequently as possible, in order to take such changes into account.
3. Description of services provided
The purpose of the http://www.ibubble.camera site is to provide information about the company’s activities.
Notilo Plus makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the http://www.ibubble.camera site. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and out of date information caused by Notilo Plus or by the third party service providers who provide the information.
Any information provided on the http://www.ibubble.camera site are given for information purposes and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information contained in the http://www.ibubble.camera site are not exhaustive. They are provided, subject to modifications being made after them being posted online.
4. Contract limitations on technical data
The Internet site cannot be held liable for material damage resulting from using the site. Furthermore, site users agree to access the site using recent equipment, that does not contain a virus, and using a latest-generation updated browser.
5. Intellectual property rights and counterfeiting
Notilo Plus owns the intellectual property rights or holds the user rights on all elements included in the site, namely the text, pictures, graphic work, logo, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, amendment, publication, adaptation of the elements of the site, in part or in full, regardless of the methods used, is prohibited, unless the authorisation to do so has been granted, in writing and beforehand, by: Notilo Plus.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of the elements it contains is considered as counterfeiting and is punishable by provisions of articles L.335-2 and in accordance with the Intellectual Property code.
6. Liability limits
Notilo Plus cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages caused to the user’s equipment, while accessing the http://www.ibubble.camera site, and resulting either from the fact that the equipment used does not comply with the requirements set out under point 4, or from a bug or lack of compatibility.
Notilo Plus cannot be held liable for consequential damages (such as a loss of contract or opportunity) resulting from the use of the http://www.ibubble.camera site.
Interactive spaces (opportunity to ask questions in the contact section) are available to users. Notilo Plus reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content added in this section that would infringe the legislation applicable in France, and in particular the provisions governing data protection. Notilo Plus further reserves the right to hold the offending party legally and/or criminally responsible for such content, namely in case of racist, injurious, defamatory or pornographic content, regardless of the media used (text, photography…).
7. Management of personal data
In France, personal data is protected by laws n° 78-87 of the 6th of January, 1978, n° 2004-801 of the 6th of August, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Guideline of the 24th of October, 1995.
When using the http://www.ibubble.camera site, the following data may be gathered: the URL of links the user used to access thehttp://www.ibubble.camera site, the access provider and the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In any event, Notilo Plus only gathers the user’s personal data for the purpose of providing some of the services offered by thehttp://www.ibubble.camera site. The user provides this information knowingly, especially when the user enters such data personally. There are indications telling the user of the http://www.ibubble.camera site whether the information is mandatory or not.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of the 6th of January, 1978, relating to information technology, files and civil liberties, users enjoy a right of access, rectification and opposition regarding their personal data, by making a written and signed request, including a copy of the user’s identity card bearing the user’s signature, and specifying a return address.
No personal information about the user of the http://www.ibubble.camera site is published, exchanged, transferred, sold or given to a third party, regardless of the media, without the knowledge of the user. Only in the event of Notilo Plus and its rights being sold will the said information be transferred to the buyer, who is bound by the same obligation of conservation and amendment of the data towards the user of the site http://www.ibubble.camera.
The site is registered with CNIL under number 1939386 because it gathers personal information.
Databases are protected by the provisions of the law of the 1st of July 1998, transposed directive 96/9 of the 11th of March, 1996, relating to the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies
The http://www.ibubble.camera contains various hypertext links towards other sites, implemented with the authorisation of Notilo Plus. However, Notilo Plus is unable to verify the content of such sites, and can therefore not be held liable for such content.
Browsing through the http://www.ibubble.camera site is likely to install cookies on the user’s device. A cookie is a small file, that doesn’t allow to identify the user, but that records information relative to the browsing history of a computer on a site. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to enable various measures of attendance.
- With Internet Explorer: tool thumbnail (little icon in the shape of a cogged wheel in the top right corner)/options Click on Confidentiality and select Block all cookies. Confirm with OK.
- With Firefox: top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button and click on the Options thumbnail. Click on the Privacy thumbnail. Set the Retention Rules to: use customs settings for history. Uncheck to deactivate the cookies.
- With Safari: in the top right corner of the browser window, click on the menu icon (a cogged wheel). Select Settings Click on Display advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content parameters. In the “Cookie” section you can block the cookies.
- With Chrome: in the top right corner of the browser window, click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines). Select Settings Click on Display advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Preferences. In the “Confidentiality” thumbnail, you can block the cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the use of the http://www.ibubble.camera site is subject to French law. The Paris courts are exclusively competent to rule over such disputes.
10. Main laws
Law n° 78-17 of the 6th of January, 1978, amended by law n° 2004-801 of the 6th of August 2004 relating to information technology, files and civil liberties.
Law n° 2004-575 of the 21st of June, 2004, governing confidence in the digital economy.
- User: Connected Internet user who accesses the above site.
- Personal information: “personal information, in whatever form, allow, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural person they relate to” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of the 6th of January, 1978).